Friday, March 11, 2022

Birthday Stash

It's March! That means it's almost cake time so let's up the birthday stash.

After putting together holiday cards non-stop since October, it's nice to take a break and not feel so pressured to create a certain amount within an allotted time. Granted, you can make holiday cards any time of the year, but for me, I find it especially difficult to be inspired during non-festive months. Which is why I always end up scrambling. Birthday cards, however, are an all year round thing and inspiration is everywhere.
For all of March, I'll be sharing birthday cards I've created to build up the Birthday Stash. In the meantime, I'll get to explore this whole blog thing.

Today's card features "Sierra: Make a Wish" from Stamp Anniething*




Of course, with stash building, there's mass producing. I try to make as many of these as I could (did I mention I'm on a year long No Buy? heh). 

Grabbing whatever pretty papers pleased the eye, I trimmed them down to 4 x 5 1/4. Then using an A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Die from My Favorite Things*, cut out some white cardstock and stamped my Stamp Anniething image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. No die? No problem! Just trim some cardstock with scissors or paper trimmer and add stitching (optional) with a pen.

After coloring her up, I adhered the pattern paper onto an A2 card base, added some gold washi tape, followed by gluing Sierra on top then stamping "Cake Time!". Look at her! Isn't she the cutest? An easy 4 cards completed in no time. Feeling pretty productive already!

I hope you'll join me while building up the Birthday Stash and get inspired to create something amazing along the way. 

Happy Crafting! 🥳






*No affiliation, just love sharing!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment